Daredevil Netflix Mask Eyes

WebsIinger

Hey everyone this is the mask I made for my Netflix Double D 14215381_10205257879641631_442567212_o.jpg
Can someone recommend what material should I use for the eyes? daredevilbloody1.jpg
Not looking for an exact replica or anything but just something similar maybe? Thanks and have a good day people

Try eBay or a local dollar store. Kids glasses come in wild colors and a lot of them have plastic lens.

What Graphic Jordan said, use Red Acetate Sheets but, add black mesh from a book bag or black sunglass lenses to prevent people from seeing your eyes in the lenses.

Already tried acetate, shows my eyes through it.

I'm pretty sure I can see Cox's pupils through those lenses. His head is titled downwards, the pupils are near the top of the eye-hole.

Practically speaking, his lenses would need to be that clear so he could see when he's in the outfit. And especially with all the fight scenes.

You could just cut a 2 liter bottle of soda and put some red car headlight lens repair tape over it.
Gonna test this one also, Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

What Graphic Jordan said, use Red Acetate Sheets but, add black mesh from a book bag or black sunglass lenses to prevent people from seeing your eyes in the lenses.
Good idea, gonna give it a shot!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure I can see Cox's pupils through those lenses. His head is titled downwards, the pupils are near the top of the eye-hole.

Practically speaking, his lenses would need to be that clear so he could see when he's in the outfit. And especially with all the fight scenes.
Using a simple 3D glasses lenses (plastic) and combining it with red acetate should do the trick?

Perhaps maybe using red and/or black niteshades. These products are normally used for automobile headlights and tail lights, and create a "see-through" finish, if you will.

I would probably recommend just using ordinary sunglasses and applying red niteshades to it.
I've only applied red Niteshades to clear tail lights, and it's a bright red, I would assume applying it to dark shades would create a darker reddish color.
If it's not as dark as you had hoped, you could always apply a black coat.

head over to your local hardware shop (lowes, homedepot, Ace hardware) see if they have any red acrylic sheets, you could cut and shape with a heat gun... which should allow you to see through.

What I'm doing is painting mine red and then using a drill to make little holes in it.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back