Daily Prophets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delays, Folks.
As some of you know, I'm not very well. The doctors are changing my meds over and it is having some unexpected side-effects. Basically I can sleep for 24 hours a day, but standing up is a major perfomance! Hopefully this should be resolved very soon. This is as frustrating for me as it is for the rest of you.

Thanks for your patience.
Kevin

I really didn't have progress to print my Prophet.
I've been working on some props from HP3

Monster Book of Monsters pages(finished):
10qdlhl.jpg

DADA Book Werewolf Chapter:
wtmvl

I still have to find the woodcuts for the Werewolves pages, if anyone can help me with it...:rolleyes

Can you put up a link to download these Monster book of Monsters pages PLEASE!!!!!

Can you put up a link to download these Monster book of Monsters pages PLEASE!!!!!

Agree! I would also like a link. I'm wanting to have several pages printed out and make them appear shredded by the book.

Edit: Just realized this isn't a free paper prop thread. I completely understand if you don't want to post a download link. My mistake, still figuring the forum out. Sorry.

Last edited:
Are you planning on posting any of these pages in high resolution for free? I'd really like to print these for my bedroom! They're amazing! Keep up the great work! :)

Just want to make a note here that Kevin tragically passed away earlier this year, so there won't be any more updates from him, but his legacy as a member of this community lives on in the posts and threads he participated in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back