D/FW Texas Prop Party Feb. 11th 1:00pm

Very cool guys- JK 1138, I am sorry you won't be in attendance- You will be missed sir-

Just updating as the hour draws nigh-

Saturday February 11th from 1PM to 7PM or so then break for dinner somewhere

I'll have some food (finger food stuff/appetizers), soft drinks and beer/wine- Also arranging for ample table space I hope-

Doc

Doc, can I bring anything food or beverage wise? Maybe paper plates, cups, forks, strippers...?

well if it's gonna be that kinda party.....

seriously though Doc, if you think of anything pm me, or post up a list and we'll sign up for things.

I don't mind making a run for anything we forget either...although that means somebody's gotta pry me away from a vid, a pin, or from drooling on props.

Neil

I donÂ’t have any props to show off, but I can bring some DS one sheets to hand out...as long as itÂ’s a Universal. Any request? Oh limited quantities BTW...

Very cool.

King Kong for sure.
Got any for Serenity?
Slither with Nathan Fillion looks like a new take on Night of the Creeps in a rural setting. It might be promising.

Cool guys- I have arranged (fingers crossed) for food for 40 or so and will have beverages- I may call on someone for a store run if I forgot something- All that being said, please bring whatever you like (someone mentioned strippers)- I will stock up on soda, Red Bull, beer, wine but may be light on cookies and dessert stuff-

I wasn't sure if anyone is bringing kids- Our home is set for older kids (XBox age and up) but is not toddler ready (toddlers frighten me)- I didn't see any toddlers at the last function so figured that was unlikely an issue but wanted to check?

I am still figuring out table space- If folks are coming from nearby and have room (i.e. no trouble), you might bring a spare card table in case (we have a few tables set up but may not compete with Wuhrer's pool table)

Very cool on the one sheets BTW-

Doc

Originally posted by wuher da brewer@Feb 9 2006, 02:10 AM
Very cool.

King Kong for sure. 
Got any for Serenity?
Slither with Nathan Fillion looks like a new take on Night of the Creeps in a rural setting.  It might be promising.
[snapback]1179603[/snapback]​

Sure, I can bring some Kong & Serenity. I can bring a Doom & Riddick too. Anything else? IÂ’ll try to bring some beer, but I donÂ’t think I can afford the strippersÂ…

Bummer. Came down with an inner ear infection and the doc has grounded me for 4-6 weeks. No flying, so I won't be able to make the party. Take plenty of photos.

J

Hey guys, I'll try to make this one as well. I've met a few of you here in DFW, and looking forward to meeting a few more.

I'll try to bring a couple props, and I'm certainly up for food/beer/stripper runs...

I almost forgot to ask... are there any hotels/motels near the area? If so, how far are they from the weekend's events?

I'll bring a couple small tables. I finished the Prop Party Giveaway Saber yesterday.

Does anyone smoke cigars? If so I'll bring some.

Thanks
Brian

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back