Cylon Tanker Id's

I for got what kit it is from?

Attachments

• part01.jpg
    part01.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 60
Thanks guys. Nice to see it in the flesh. Had a bunch of models on top of my B 29. Didn't feel like digging it out, lol. Gotta scan my kit, I thought there was one over at SSM. Should be as it's used on many Galactica and other models.

You mentioned the Strasbourg for the blue parts. That does seem like a good bet. Those look to be compound parts. The Strasbourg provides the two parts on the outside of each assembly.
IMG_2915.jpeg

here you go.
I posted that pic on SS Modelers a while back, although these pipes look like they come from the 1/12 JPS, they may be from the 1/8 Entex JPS, I didn’t have the kit at the time so couldn’t check for scale.
There are a couple of parts from the Entex used in the engine area, so if you have the kit, might be worth checking to see if they are a match.

I posted that pic on SS Modelers a while back, although these pipes look like they come from the 1/12 JPS, they may be from the 1/8 Entex JPS, I didn’t have the kit at the time so couldn’t check for scale.
There are a couple of parts from the Entex used in the engine area, so if you have the kit, might be worth checking to see if they are a match.
Don't have that one. Maybe someone who has it will take a look. Shouldn't be hard to duplicate if we can't find them.

Anyone managed to ID the cylindrical part next to the Lindberg Bismarck piece? never been able to find it!
The Lindberg Blue Devil part? Or do you mean a different Lindberg Bismark Part.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 11.16.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 11.16.02 PM.jpg
    724.5 KB · Views: 72
The Lindberg Blue Devil part? Or do you mean a different Lindberg Bismark Part.
Thanks for the correction. I misread the post. I think Jim C used a diff part on his tanker. He built his before we had all this juicy info. I think that's where the 25 lb id came from.

Here's a kit scan of the Blue Devil, if anyone needs it, ; )

Post in thread 'KIT SCANS' KIT SCANS

Last edited:
Got a few more if anyone knows these. Trying to finish the maps, so I can clean up my old thread. Any help will be appreciated, ; ) I numbered them to make it easier to list.

Part Id.jpg

Part Id 2.jpg

Part Id 3.jpg

I know I've seen # 3 somewhere, but can't remember it. I'm sure I'll go aha ! If someone IDs it.

Part Id 4.jpg

This part # 5 is hiding under the Quad gun frame

Part Id 5.jpg

Attachments

• Part Id 4.jpg
    Part Id 4.jpg
    583.5 KB · Views: 63

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back