Cyberpunk 2077 Trauma Team

Upside: more reference images, plus I have some very similar gear lying around.
Downside: that subtle pattern on the jumpsuit is about to be a real son of a bitch to recreate.

Ha I’m pining over the pattern [emoji849] Not sure how to go about it aside from painting over a stencil.

Ha I’m pining over the pattern [emoji849] Not sure how to go about it aside from painting over a stencil.
That might be the only way honestly, I doubt anything like it exists in that particular shade of surgical green. Those red gloves are an unexpected addition as well, at least for anyone doing a medic build vs the assault/security build. Thing just got a whole lot more complicated

That might be the only way honestly, I doubt anything like it exists in that particular shade of surgical green. Those red gloves are an unexpected addition as well, at least for anyone doing a medic build vs the assault/security build. Thing just got a whole lot more complicated

Yeah the gloves are a nice touch.

Okay Here's an update on this build!
For bro-03.jpg
For bro-06.jpg
For bro-20.jpg
For bro-30.jpg
For bro-30.jpg

I still have a lot to work on in terms of adding the accessories and details but for the most part the main portions of the costume are complete. I wanted to post these progress shots now because the finished product will look drastically different in many respects and I'll be sure to point them out as they get added.

Last edited:
Okay Here's an update on this build!View attachment 1088114View attachment 1088115View attachment 1088116View attachment 1088113View attachment 1088113

I still have a lot to work on in terms of adding the accessories and details but for the most part the main portions of the costume are complete. I wanted to post these progress shots now because the finished product will look drastically different in many respects and I'll be sure to point them out as they get added.

What Jumpsuit is that and did you 3D Print the helmet? Looking awesome!

Also how do you see?

Does anybody have any ideas how I could pull off the hex pattern on the suit? I'm guessing I'm going to have to use a stencil of some kind? I plan on using fabric paint, mixing the colors to achieve the various gradients.

Last edited:
Hey guys/girls! did you tried anythink with hex pattern? I tried and here is my result

Attachments

• IMG_20210124_153643.jpg
    IMG_20210124_153643.jpg
    1,023.4 KB · Views: 142
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back