Cyberman WIP Helmet & Torso cast (pics in 1st post)

Re: Cyberman build WIP (Helmet finished)

Obsidianstar74- I cut up an old black t shirt in place of the smoked lenses. Visibility isn't great, but as I said, I won't ever wear it anyway.

Just an up-date here, i've started filling in all the vent's and area's that should be smooth with green stuff (Apoxy modeling stuff). The problem with that is it takes along time to sand that stuff down. The other issue at hand is where to place the electronics and how to set it so i can still use it. Last but least here i still need to find a black fabric to use so that i can see out of it but it is darker, which will also help with ventalation... Either way i have pics and i'll post them all when i get it completed!

Re: Cyberman build WIP (Helmet finished)

Weaselflinger - I know it's been a while since you've been on this thread, but I'm really hoping to obtain one of the back half helmets for a Halloween costume. Can you tell me if you still have one available?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back