Done / Completed CW The Flash TV Show - CC Jitters Mugs!

That is amazing, I have been trying to create the graphic of it but I'm not getting far
Do you know what the last two option boxes say on the cups? I haven't been able to find an angle thats readable, I think the right column says Other but I don't know for sure about the left bottom one

An error, during the printing process, resulted in the colors to be switched.
I do not have an exact ETA, when I can offer more brown mugs.
There are manufacturing and shipment delays for the mugs themselves, due to COVID.
If you would like this alternate version, let me know. They will be cheaper.
I also have a handful of the Try The Flash / Killer Frost drink poster displays left.
Thanks!

BrownV2.jpg

Last edited:
I love, love, LOVE this new mug. I was bummed that I missed the last round of brown mugs and was happy to see this run. I know that JKRIB said the paint colors were switched, but next to the green one, it’s a perfect matching compliment to it. To me it makes sense that the steam is white while the mug color is close to the actual mug

The green mug had been my favorite coffee mug for months, but it just got pushed to the side for this new brown one.

And shipping was insanely quick. Got it three days after placing the order. Many, many thanks.

Attachments

• C9E986DD-00A8-41FE-8FBB-F79FBFD26C22.jpeg
    C9E986DD-00A8-41FE-8FBB-F79FBFD26C22.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 120
Last edited:
I love, love, LOVE this new mug. I was bummed that I missed the last round of brown mugs and was happy to see this run. I know that JKRIB said the paint colors were switched, but next to the green one, it’s a perfect matching compliment to it. To me it makes sense that the steam is white while the mug color is close to the actual mug

The green mug had been my favorite coffee mug for months, but it just got pushed to the side for this new brown one.

And shipping was insanely quick. Got it three after placing the order. Many, many thanks.

Thanks for the pic.
Yes. I like how the text and smoke match now haha

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back