Limited Run CW The Flash TV Show - CC Jitters Mugs!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CrissyM

That is amazing, I have been trying to create the graphic of it but I'm not getting far
Do you know what the last two option boxes say on the cups? I haven't been able to find an angle thats readable, I think the right column says Other but I don't know for sure about the left bottom one

JKRIB

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
An error, during the printing process, resulted in the colors to be switched.
I do not have an exact ETA, when I can offer more brown mugs.
There are manufacturing and shipment delays for the mugs themselves, due to COVID.
If you would like this alternate version, let me know. They will be $5 cheaper.
I also have a handful of the Try The Flash / Killer Frost drink poster displays left.
Thanks!

BrownV2.jpg

Last edited:

NakedMoleRat

Master Member
I love, love, LOVE this new mug. I was bummed that I missed the last round of brown mugs and was happy to see this run. I know that JKRIB said the paint colors were switched, but next to the green one, it’s a perfect matching compliment to it. To me it makes sense that the steam is white while the mug color is close to the actual mug

The green mug had been my favorite coffee mug for months, but it just got pushed to the side for this new brown one.

And shipping was insanely quick. Got it three days after placing the order. Many, many thanks.

Attachments

• C9E986DD-00A8-41FE-8FBB-F79FBFD26C22.jpeg
    C9E986DD-00A8-41FE-8FBB-F79FBFD26C22.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:

JKRIB

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I love, love, LOVE this new mug. I was bummed that I missed the last round of brown mugs and was happy to see this run. I know that JKRIB said the paint colors were switched, but next to the green one, it’s a perfect matching compliment to it. To me it makes sense that the steam is white while the mug color is close to the actual mug

The green mug had been my favorite coffee mug for months, but it just got pushed to the side for this new brown one.

And shipping was insanely quick. Got it three after placing the order. Many, many thanks.

Thanks for the pic.
Yes. I like how the text and smoke match now haha

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.