Custom Star Wars blasters???

Unfated

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I would like to see some custom Star wars blasters you guys have
done. I'm looking to buy or make one for myself, but need to get some ideas.
I have seen a few shown here in the past. Any shots wouls be great.
I have also seen one posted here that was a nerf toy blaster that looked
very similar to a DL-44, but can not find it now.

I made this a few years ago:
DSblaster.jpg

I'm not too happy with it, but it was a good start...

These are a few of mine. The top one had the dual triggers snap off and the scopes cannibalized for other builds but I still like the sheer size of it. Maybe some day I'll revisit it, as I feel it could use a collapsible stock. The blue one I really like, but am not to sure of the color. I was trying to be different but maybe I went a bit too different. I like the chrome on the Nerf gun, but the rest of the gun really needs to be painted more interestingly. The bottom gun needs the water gun trigger changed out. I had an extended muzzle on it, but it went to another custom.

custom_blasters.jpg

Last edited:
That's a beaut, Treadwell! I, too, am curious about its components.

Wuher, I like the use of (what appears to be) an Obi grenade on that blue one, but I agree, a recolor might help. The baby blue makes it look more toy-ish than replica-ish. Maybe even a cobalt would be interesting...

some I did for the Imperial Commandos fan film thats forever ongoing.

all rubber

33xix5s.jpg

2s0bvw3.jpg

3zc4u55.jpg

all rubber

4dgbxno.jpg

40o8chx.jpg

4csyu7l.jpg

405w204.jpg

rubber, metal and plastic

4bioz9h.jpg

29vx72q.jpg

34g3a01.jpg

2en3fog.jpg

all rubber

4784qr5.jpg

Great thread, and some cool looking blasters!
I'm working on something myself (trooper stylee) - should be finished very soon!

:)

C.

Thanks for the kind words, it's perhaps my favorite prop I've made.

I found the grip/trigger assembly in a box marked "carbine parts" at a gun show. "licarrus" over at ASAP ID'ed the source gun later. It's a Belgian-made 7.92mm Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Model 30. There was also a Polish version but the grip is shaped slightly differently. Manufactured from the 1920s through at least WWII.

See attachments below. Couldn't ya see an ESB bounty hunter carring that? Wicked looking weapon.

WookieGunner honored me by hunting down identical parts to make himself another one. Improved, actually. He discovered that the vented barrel (which I found in a box of junk at an antique store) is from a particular shotgun.

Work In Progress. Real Sterling, real Single Point, real model kit missile detail, etc.

DH17_1.jpg

DH17_3.jpg

Finished. Real MGC Sterling, etc.

E11_2.jpg

Both of the above were primarily built at my request by others.

Last edited:
Still got a little more weathering to do, but here's my EX-11C (EXperimental / Covert) trooper blaster):

EX-11C1.jpg

Resin grip, magwell, buttcap, foregrip & muzzle on an aluminium tube.

EX-11C2.jpg

Mag bottom plate, trigger guard, front site and that little curved piece in front of the ejection port are sheet aluminium.

EX-11C3.jpg

Lemme know what you think & any questions. :)

C.

It's really great looking. I'm not sure about the folding stock front.
At that size it would not work as a stock. I wonder if it should not be altered
a bit to be a front grip. Just my two cents.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back