Custom Sci-Fi gun

Geez I still can't find anything about the minimum height... lol Apparently they have the same profile they just have different groove spacing.... I don't own any attachments to measure the minimum clearance myself. Here in this video you can clearly see all the extra space the rail still has from the attachments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to mention that the rails were small when I was printing them, but I was sure you'd done that on purpose just for the visual texture the rails give the piece.

I have both weaver and pic rails. Weaver rails have all kinds of variations. Pic rails do not. Just various lengths.

Revolvers size depends entirely on it's caliber. This is a 38 caliber revolver, and it was designed to be small and concealed.

a .500 Magnum, not so much. ;)

Thanks for the advice Noeland! Yeah I was only taken back at first but it was pretty cool to mock up the pieces and fit it in a jacket pocket. I felt like Deniro in Taxi! I was thinking about just making the rails go on via an attachable shroud, so as to not lose that feature, but also have it available as an option.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back