Custom Preds Update. Ravage Predator, Avp Masked Elder Pred

Masamune888

Been workin on a couple custom preds recently. First is McFarlane's Masked Elder Predator. I removed the mask on his shoulder and attacked it to his face. I had to chop off most of his forehead to make the mask fit nicely. I think it's more of a ceremonial mask since it has no breathing support and only provides vision.

DSC02021.JPG

DSC02018.JPG

Next is Ravage Predator. Made from the Cloaked Berserker pred double pack. I removed his jaw bone, equiped him with many different pieces of armor. I also gave him a cyborg hand since he lost his hand in his many dangerous hunts which can be seen clearly on the third picture. His orange and black skin paint is inspired by the lizard called "gila monster". This pred specializes in close range combat and poisoning his prey with poisoned tip weapons.

DSC02022.JPG

DSC02042.JPG

DSC02030.JPG

DSC02008.JPG

DSC02006.JPG

Next is just an update on my Musashi Shogun pred I posted a while ago. I added more a bit more armor on him. I also added a ball joint articulation on his feet which he didn't have when I first made him. I also added a plasma caster on him. I also got him a real metalic japanese sword replica that perfectly fits him. The other pic is just the Masked City Hunter Pred on a nice base. The base is from Marvel Select "Bucky" Captain America.

DSC02043.JPG

DSC02034.JPG

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back