Custom Avatar Title?

Eric Ardros

Sr Member
To the Admins/Mods:

I had a quick question regarding custom avatar titles. See, on all of the other forums I'm a member of -- both Trek prop related and not -- I'm able to enter in a custom title underneath right where my avatar pic is displayed in my side profile that appears next to each post I make on the forums.

Is that doable here? Is it allowable? Or is it preferred that we don't do/have that? Obviously, I don't have access to enter in a custom title for myself in my Control Center, so if it is allowable, would one of the Admin/Mod staff be able to do so for me? :rolleyes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric Ardros @ Mar 21 2007, 12:24 AM) [snapback]1444569[/snapback]</div>
To the Admins/Mods:

I had a quick question regarding custom avatar titles. See, on all of the other forums I'm a member of -- both Trek prop related and not -- I'm able to enter in a custom title underneath right where my avatar pic is displayed in my side profile that appears next to each post I make on the forums.

Is that doable here? Is it allowable? Or is it preferred that we don't do/have that? Obviously, I don't have access to enter in a custom title for myself in my Control Center, so if it is allowable, would one of the Admin/Mod staff be able to do so for me? :rolleyes
[/b]
The titles here are usually reserved for members of the RPF staff, a member of a specific company/group/etc., or someone that the Staff feels is deserving of a title. If everyone has a title, the "specialness" of a title is lost.

You have a custom signature area for your posts, you can always put whatever you want in there.

-G

Yeah, that's understandable. I was just wondering if it were possible, is all. I'm just used to seeing my custom title underneath my profile avatar, I guess. No worries, though. As for the custom sig area in my profile, believe me, I've already made good use of that in case you hadn't noticed... :D lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric Ardros @ Mar 22 2007, 10:47 PM) [snapback]1446023[/snapback]</div>
Yeah, that's understandable. I was just wondering if it were possible, is all. I'm just used to seeing my custom title underneath my profile avatar, I guess. No worries, though. As for the custom sig area in my profile, believe me, I've already made good use of that in case you hadn't noticed... :D lol
[/b]

If you want to, you can add the text of your custom title to the picture file for your avatar. It wouldn't be a separate area, but it would solve your dilemma.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back