Interest Crossbones helmet: Avengers Civil War

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BlackKaos

There are a bunch of good photographs floating around of Crossbones character in the new Avengers:Civil War movie that they are filming right now. I modeled a helmet from the filming photographs.

I'm starting a couple of Interest threads to gauge what people would like so I don't waste my time with other projects that I don't get a lot of interest in. The full helmet will be cast in urethane resin and a raw cast will be $275 plus shipping. Here are some 3D pics of the model.

I would like to get a least 10 people on the list before I start this project.

1. CaptainSuperman
2. Zombie Hadouken

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BlackKaos

To hopefully spark some more interest. I am lowering the price of a raw cast to $250 plus shipping. That's as low as I can go for a helmet kit for now due to funds.