Coolest star wars video game ever!!!

The screen's neat. And the underlying software concept is cool. But the game's actually less complex than Star Wars: Rebellion which actually allowed battles in a fully 3D spacefield. Not that the game was all that great, mind you, just that the combat itself was a bit more complex.

Coolest Star Wars game ever?

Maybe its the nostalgia talking, but I wish I had an old Star Wars arcade machine with the Death Star attack vector graphics.
The SNES games were not bad either.

Thats pretty cool. Need Stark Indstries to make it a hologram like what Tony uses to design his suits. I remember an arcade star wars game about a decade ago (maybe more) where you lay down inside kinda like a snowspeeder but can't remember the title of it. Is that the same as the one you're talkin about rodney?

Coolest Star Wars game ever?

Maybe its the nostalgia talking, but I wish I had an old Star Wars arcade machine with the Death Star attack vector graphics.
The SNES games were not bad either.

Well, you can download the game for PC, but it's not the same as the sit-down cabinet.

For my money, though, I'd like to see a fully-updated version of the X-wing/Tie Fighter/X-wing Alliance games with a really solid, easy-to-use robust mission editor.

I dunno. Doesn't look very immersive. Looks kinda like standing in front of a fish tank but with the added big thrill of being able to push the fish about and aim their little poop pellets at the other fish. Good exercise for the arms I suppose. But I'd take a game where I can sit in an X-wing and fly down the trench over this any day of the week.

For my money, though, I'd like to see a fully-updated version of the X-wing/Tie Fighter/X-wing Alliance games with a really solid, easy-to-use robust mission editor.

This. Tie Fighter is still my favorite SW game. X-wing, XW V TF, and the rest of the series were superb as well but Tie Fighter was just plain brutal. The novel/strategy guide that came with it was awesome as well.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back