Constantine Shotgun Shell

The shotgun shell is a beauty, I actually wish they'd gone with the original design for the gun though, the one that looked like the various pieces used to construct it. Any leads on the Zippo lighter John had in the film?

There's some on Ebay for around 90 bucks. Not accurate but still nice as far as lighters go. Just search "constantine prop".

LeMarchand makes the most accurate but it has taken 4 years and the run isn't finished. There are cheap knockoffs from Kingtobacco which is where I ordered mine. I just went with the standard $32.99 version. Not bad and it is an official Zippo. Here is the link to the versions they offer.

Constantine Zippos

Just went through my storage and found the shotgun shell. Someone once asked me to buy it. If you remember who you are, contact me. It's ready for you.

I gotta be honest, I don't evr remember seeing them in the movie...and I own it. :confused

They were in it.

C-ConstantineSlugsA.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back