Constantine Shotgun Shell

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Jack Bauer, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Well here it is. The screen used Constantine Shotgun Shell. This puppy is NICE.

Real Gold Plated. Empty (of course). THis thing is very pretty to look at. The detail is amazing. I wonder what this thing would go for on Ebay. LOL :p

I apologize that my Camera sucks. Can't get any really nice close-ups. I am not a huge Constantine fan or anything. I liked the movie. But I was able to score this because it was so pretty. Now just to figure out what to DO with it.

[​IMG]

2. mez7

mez7 Sr Member

cast it???????

3. Nexus6

Nexus6 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

[​IMG]

On a more serious note: WOWZ. Awesome find.

4. LeMarchand

LeMarchand Sr Member

ooooooooooooohhhhhhh... nice..... I loved the movie and the props, If you ever decide to sell it or offer copies, make me the first on your list to contact about it.

cheers,

Marc

5. dkwd

dkwd Well-Known Member

Very nice score.

David

6. MattMunson

MattMunson Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Neat piece. All of the detailing on it is cool. Shame that it was seen so little on screen. Still, great find.

7. blufive

blufive Sr Member

Nice piece. I wasn't a BIG fan of the film but that's a nice prop.

8. Jack Bauer

I think I can get more but they might cost me like $50-$100 a peice.

They ARE real gold plated and etched after all. The one I have is screen used. These others probably aren't.

9. Locke5

Locke5 New Member

Sorry to bump, but where did you get a hold of this piece? I'd be interested in buying one...not a big fan on replicas, but if it's all there is, then thats fine. Believe you said something of selling yours on ebay? ;)

10. Funky

Funky Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I gotta be honest, I don't evr remember seeing them in the movie...and I own it. :confused

11. protokev DMD

protokev DMD Sr Member

It is a neat little piece though,
    but i too dont remember it

12. Nexus6

Nexus6 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

o_O

You guys don't remember the scene after Constantine uses Papa Midnight's chair, where Midnight, Constantine, & Chaz are having a conversation, while Chaz is busy loading the ammunition?

Re-watch imo. ;)

13. bondoking

bondoking Sr Member

I just got the shotgun, than procedded to rip it apart and redo it...(drilling the chamber etc etc) and would really love to get some for my display. Can you aquire some more?

14. roy20050

roy20050 New Member

i remember the shells they are shown when the student kid is pressing them for constantine. thats cool dude

15. Amish Trooper

Amish Trooper Sr Member

Necrooooooooooo. Lol

16. Amish Trooper

Amish Trooper Sr Member

Did anything ever come of this beauty? I tried searching and never saw if any were made.

17. Rusty85

Rusty85 Sr Member

I'm pretty sure there's one on Ebay, been there for a while. Of course its most likely a different one.

18. LeMarchand

LeMarchand Sr Member

Birdie is sending me some of the correct shells soon as they are impossible to get over here in the Netherlands. Once i have them i can do the graphics for the shells and will probably have them engraved with a cnc mill. Then i just need to have the bullets made and plate the things. Most likely a really limted and one time only run

19. Amish Trooper

Amish Trooper Sr Member

Ooh do you think you may just do an empty shell casing option? I wouldn't mind that either but add me to your interest list either way.

20. Rusty85

Rusty85 Sr Member

While you're at it you should whip up the Holy Shotgun to display them in :rolleyes

21. Amish Trooper

Amish Trooper Sr Member

Hey Rusty do you have a link to the eBay shell? I can't find it.

22. Rusty85

Rusty85 Sr Member

23. Amish Trooper

Amish Trooper Sr Member

Ouch holy ball***k... You weren't lying. I'll wait lol...

24. Falco

Falco Active Member

The shotgun shell is a beauty, I actually wish they'd gone with the original design for the gun though, the one that looked like the various pieces used to construct it. Any leads on the Zippo lighter John had in the film?

25. Rusty85

Rusty85 Sr Member

There's some on Ebay for around 90 bucks. Not accurate but still nice as far as lighters go. Just search "constantine prop".

26. Amish Trooper

Amish Trooper Sr Member

LeMarchand makes the most accurate but it has taken 4 years and the run isn't finished. There are cheap knockoffs from Kingtobacco which is where I ordered mine. I just went with the standard $32.99 version. Not bad and it is an official Zippo. Here is the link to the versions they offer.

Constantine Zippos

27. Rusty85

Rusty85 Sr Member

That site has like 30 different types of Constantine Lighters. What's the difference between them all?

28. Jack Bauer

Just went through my storage and found the shotgun shell. Someone once asked me to buy it. If you remember who you are, contact me. It's ready for you.

29. desperado

desperado Member

That was me. PM sent.

30. LeMarchand

LeMarchand Sr Member

for the other people dying to add this to the collection. in the first half of this year a limited run of 10 replica shells will be done here. They will be electroetched brass shotgun shells with faux cap and lathed brass slug inserted. It will be goldplated. expect them to be around 100 euro a piece as the etching part is extremely difficult and timeconsuming

http://www.therpf.com/f9/constantine-holy-shotgun-shells-wip-131836/index2.html

31. Noeland

Noeland Sr Member

They were in it.

[​IMG]