Concept PredAlien

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

crawjaw

You should be banned from exhibiting on the Lair, you're just too damned good.
Administrator should only allow you to stay provided you do a video tutorial on your painting technique.
"Wow" pretty much describes your work.

mangrasshopper

thanks!!!
And to predator666... great Lost Hunters you got there!!! I would love a set as well...but i missed out on the P2....and they are going for a lot of bling now.....

I know they all have nicknames...ie...gort, snake...etc.... is there a name for the one wearing the P1 bio?

mortenharket

Sr Member
That is fantastic, I like how you have the colour tones of the Predator over the black of the alien. IMO this looks better than the Screen AVPR Predalien.

predator666

wow compliment from the god of kit building, thanks Joe. I believe the Lost Hunter you're refering to is known as P1 Style Lost Hunter.

mangrasshopper

Cool!! thanks!!!!!!! I just bought a Lost Predator.....so I am on my way!! lol...now I need to find a P2 thats affordable....lol