Completed Batman Arkham Knight suit

RavenArt

Was able to finish this just in time for Tampa Bay Comic Con this past weekend. Entirely home made. Most of the armor was created using pepakura files. Used craft foam, fabric, pleather and real carbon fiber. All foam sealed with Mod Podge and coated with Smooth-On 65D resin then painted using spray paint and acrylic craft paints. I will post some close up pics later today. Thanks! (Harley Quinn is my GF, she made her outfit herself)
Resized_20170729_172405.jpg20170730_091606.png

Sorry, I have not been on here in forever. I will send out some templates this week. If you want them, just message me you email address. Thanks!
And keep an eye on here this summer, I am completely remaking my suit to be as game accurate as possible. 3D Printing, Real Carbon Fiber, Mechanical moving parts, the works!!! :)

That sounds Awesome! are you going to put motors in the rist gauntlet for when he batskypes, or put a phone in the Gauntlet?

And my email is theracthatisstrange@gmail.com Thank you sooooooo much!
I was thinking about putting some type of retractable screen or something in the gauntlet, but I think I am just going to try and make the fins move, like they do in the scene when he first puts on this suit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back