Interest Commissioner Gordon Glasses (Nolan Batman)

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
tEJZjpl.jpg
mZVgmph.jpg

Who would be interested in a pair of Gary Oldman/Jim Gordon glasses? Price would likely be around $75 with clear demo lenses which could be replaced by any optometrist with your prescription lenses.

If there is enough interest, we'll do the run.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

----------------------------------------------

INTEREST LIST:

1) roaringmule (e-mail)
2) roaringmule (e-mail)
3) M.Robinson (FB)
4) RockBottom
5)

Last edited:
We ended up doing these for a customer as a custom job so, although the run doesn't seem like it'll be going forward (or perhaps this will generate more interest), here is the finished product:

i28nzPP.jpg

We ended up doing these for a customer as a custom job so, although the run doesn't seem like it'll be going forward (or perhaps this will generate more interest), here is the finished product:

View attachment 857483
I am interested in this product. I have searched for close alternatives as well as the actual screen accurate frames and have come up dry. Plus these appear to be a quality reproduction. Also based some of the imagery I have seen, the temple arms seem to be a brown/olive green with a fluid syrupy texture to the acetate rather than a speckled pattern. The actual lens frame seems to be a lighter brown/olive green. The color seen usually depends on the lighting.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back