Colonist costume from aliens.

wasp609

I often see colonial marine costumes and i wanted to do something different and create a yutani worker or colonist costume but i have no idea where to start. If possible i was hoping you guys being experts might be able to point me in the right direction.

hmm good info, anyone know a place i might find clothing or a jumpsuit similar enough to what was used in the film cause i could not find anything.

As obiwan stated, you def will have better luck on the AL forum but maybe these will help.

If you are after true screen accuracy, then you may be a bit disappointed. WY Colonists/employees are pretty standard.
Jumpsuits, lab coats and "work shirts". Not much there to let people know your relation to the source material besides Weyland Yutani patches.
WY Colony Men.jpg
CAM00507.jpg

I assume you don't want to go WY "PMC/Commando", but Weyland-Yutani scientists could be fun? Little more to work with possibly, but without a facehugger or copious WY patches, it still may not be instantly recognizable to anyone who isn't obsessed with the source material

Alien 3 WY Team 2.jpg
Alien 3 WY scientist 2.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back