Coins of the 'Verse...

Nexus6

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by Treadwell@Jan 29 2006, 04:27 AM
LMK if you want to trade dupes. :)
[snapback]1170824[/snapback]​
I may indeed. :D

I'll try & sort through what I have & then PM you with pix of my duplicates. If I don't get back with you in a couple of days, PM me. I'm forgetful imo.

Nexus6

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Picked these up today. No idea if they're screen accurate in any way, I just thought they "fit in" (pictured front/front, back/back):

FETTCLONE

Picked these up today. and some tallcards (see other thread). :D They were even in the first place I looked. I'll scour a few more shops next weekend, and grab any duplicates I can if someone is interested. Are any particularly hard to find?

Thanks to WC for hosting pics.

FETTCLONE

My stocks have increased:

I now have 5 accurate different coins and one that seems pretty close. I haven't had much trouble finding the other four in the picture, and may have leads on a couple more. I can also find a good number that aren't screen-accurate, but have the right look. If anyone is interested, PM me. :D

FETTCLONE

Yep, definitely saw a few more out there tonight. I'll try to pick them up and update tomorrow. I love having a prop to chase down. :angel

FETTCLONE

Guys, I've just seen two more coins on the other thread that I know I can get. :confused This is all happening so quickly it's crazy... crazy good. :lol

I'm way closer to having a full set, and some of you will be soon, too. This is the best weekend I've spent hunting for things all year.

FETTCLONE

Another day, another few "Verse dollars...

I found more accurate coins available today, some of them earmarked for people already. I've got a few sets of eight available, as well as duplicate coins and the cards, too. Check the JY for info. Here's what I've got so far:

Darth Vindus

My package just arrived from China today.
I printed out some quickie bills just to pretty up the background.

and here are my extra coins. They are the same size as the others, so I may just use em to fill the stacks and make em look bigger.

Andy Kernow

How's this for the ideal coin for the Serenity crew - perfectly in character if not strictly cannon.

Heads...

[attachmentid=9368]

or erm ... heads ...

[attachmentid=9369]

Andy

Yellowjacket

Re: Coins of the 'Verse...

A buddy calls me up this morning & says: "You know those coins you showed me on that prop site you're always going to? I'm at the flea market, & this lady here has a bunch of them."

So I got dressed & drove over there post haste. And I am now happier than a pig in fei hua:

And I couldn't care less if they are counterfeit or not. :D :D :D :D :D

FYI, the photos are laid out to show the coins front/back, front/back.

I picked up a whole handful myself at a mountain man rendezvous of all places. I think the guy was a little concerned that I wanted 'fakes' so badly.