Clone Wars season 4 trailer

Hmm. Underwater fighting with Kit Fisto and the Mon Calamari. I think I've seen this... Yes. From the first Clone Wars series by Genndy Tartakovsky. It's like the makers of this new series have run out of ideas and are now literally taking episodes from the previous series and doing them over again. And I thought reducing Star Wars to taking place during the never-ending Clone Wars era that goes nowhere and does nothing was lazy.

I like Kit Fisto, but I do wish Phil LaMarr would use another accent than Hermes Conrad. I'm still expect him to exclaim "Sweet three-toed sloth of ice planet Hoth!"

Looks great! I've enjoyed all of the seasons and surely will enjoy this one as well. Thanks for the link!

...and I too saw the Mcquarrie Fett helmet. :)

Based on the strength of season 2, I'd hoped for more out of season 3. It had it's moments, but it didn't seem as strong thematically. Hopefully this one'll step it up a little. Hmmm, a thought... It would be funny to make and start wearing "Truman Show" style buttons with Ahsoka's picture and "How's it going to end?"

I know this is a bit premature, but I'm wondering about the "complete series" box set. Since episodes in the seasons have been all over the place in the timeline, I wonder if the final series box set will be in the order they were aired, or will it be in chronological order. I'd like to see the latter.

Season three was definitely lacking, so I hope that that trailer is a good representation of the fourth season and not just bits from the best episodes.

They finally gave a jedi a double bladed lightsaber. It made no sense for only one dude to ever have used that. Now they gotta throw in a few purples so it doesn't look like Windu has some pimped out custom jobby.

Hmm. Underwater fighting with Kit Fisto and the Mon Calamari. I think I've seen this... Yes. From the first Clone Wars series by Genndy Tartakovsky. It's like the makers of this new series have run out of ideas and are now literally taking episodes from the previous series and doing them over again. And I thought reducing Star Wars to taking place during the never-ending Clone Wars era that goes nowhere and does nothing was lazy.

I sorta thought the same thing about the clone wars. However, i'd always had the impression the clone wars were a big giant deal that reeked tons of havoc across the galaxy. In the PT seemed like it took 60 minutes...

It needs it's due somewhere, but there's gotta be a point where losses start to mount which i've not really seen yet. A big problem is that the only major character they can really kill off is ashoka. The rest make E3 so you know they're safe.

I had the CW movie and seasons 1 and 2 on Blu-ray. Enjoyed some of them, however, when i went back to rewatch them, i found them unwatchable and pretty boring.

My Clone Wars Blu-rays now reside in someone elses collection....i don't think i'll bother with the lack lustre looking Season 4.

Rich

Thanks to youtube, and some guy named revieuwer, I'm finally caught up with seasons 2 and 3. He did a great job capturing them. I haven't been able to find any dvd sets, so this was the next best thing. I want to see more of Savage Opress and his training with Maul. I also really enjoyed the Mandalore Plot and Obi-Wan's interactions with Satine. I hope season 4 is good. In any case, I've enjoyed them.

They finally gave a jedi a double bladed lightsaber. It made no sense for only one dude to ever have used that. Now they gotta throw in a few purples so it doesn't look like Windu has some pimped out custom jobby.

That one alien like the guy with the diner in AOTC uses two double bladed sabers. Is that the same guy?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back