Clone Commander Bly Build

Thanks.

I did a test fitting with the belt on and the thighs, fitment feels good, I need to redo the brown on the thighs to a more darker brown. also did some more light sanding to the mustard color on the helmet.

IMG_8209.jpg

I received the Kama. did a couple of test fits, it might be a little too long, sorry if all the colors look off, the lighting in my place is bad, makes everything look orange.

Kama.jpg

Kama2.jpg

thanks, its a very slow build, next on my list is the shoulder pauldron and the guns and holsters, I would also like to get a DC-15 Long Rifle

This is really coming along nicely Lando, Keep it up man you have my interest every time i see an update to your thread =)

I picked up the shoes today for only $13 dollars, so I started using Darren's (CWDesign) tutorial.
I will also be repainting my helmet again

2c5b06c9.jpg

87287232.jpg

3e87b266.jpg

Coming along very nicely! Truly inspirational. Not much of a Star Wars fan myself, but I think my little one would probably appreciate if I did something like this for him.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back