Classic Venom

Thank you, keep trying to figure out the best idea for the skin. Wanted to do smooth on dragon skin but don't want to do a whole mold for the cast. Anybody have ideas on a brush on type skin that might work. Going to search and see what others have done.

Thank you, keep trying to figure out the best idea for the skin. Wanted to do smooth on dragon skin but don't want to do a whole mold for the cast. Anybody have ideas on a brush on type skin that might work. Going to search and see what others have done.

You can use black tinted latex. this is common for various symbiote costumes.

While I might end up going that route, i found out that latex eventually rots and is sometimes a little more rigid. Silicone rubber is last longer and has more natural movement.

Hopefully these pictures show up decently. Definitely not the end product but finally getting a little closer. Pictures were to see muscle fit in the next layer. Still planning on coating it. Next up paintint the mask.

Attachments

• 20210111_130536.jpg
    20210111_130536.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 246
  • 20210111_130527.jpg
    20210111_130527.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 243
  • 20210111_130524.jpg
    20210111_130524.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 242
Still looking for additional feedback so please feel free to (positively) criteque what needs to be fixed. There are a few areas I need to fix like one of the calves, round out the biceps, fix the traps. I'm thinking I need to thicken the forearms, traps, shoulders and maybe the quads. Let me know what areas on the costume that need to be adjusted. Before stating, the mouth area is to thin to add a tongue. The mask was originally designed off the Lethal Protector comic (my avatar) which didn't have him sticking out his tongue.

Small update. Going to be a while for the next one as im moving and its taking a significant amount of my time. Thank you all who have followed my progress so far. Well post pics eventually.

Attachments

• 16141000671661316532692422574162.jpg
    16141000671661316532692422574162.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 129
I have to say that is the absolute best mask I've ever seen now if you wanna attach a latex mask on that I'd do it the way Spidey Planet put his fabric on his faceshell and then stick you mesh/mrrior film inside heres the tutorial
as for the latex suit I'd use this here KPMCA217 but puff paint a few vains over the seams (If you can) although not all of them and no too many otherwise it'll look like what I call 'paper machae' venom and don't worry they have millions of options for this n that on there site so you get the mask blank and modify it yourself no danger, heres an idea of how it looks below
2021012325716-400x600.jpg

ok it does look a little pervy there but with the junk hidden and the muscle suit and venom face on there people will just think its an alien but be warned its gonna be roasting under there so I'd just use it as a winter cosplay

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back