Classic Venom

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JOZ

Thank you, keep trying to figure out the best idea for the skin. Wanted to do smooth on dragon skin but don't want to do a whole mold for the cast. Anybody have ideas on a brush on type skin that might work. Going to search and see what others have done.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KJC

Thank you, keep trying to figure out the best idea for the skin. Wanted to do smooth on dragon skin but don't want to do a whole mold for the cast. Anybody have ideas on a brush on type skin that might work. Going to search and see what others have done.

You can use black tinted latex. this is common for various symbiote costumes.

JOZ

While I might end up going that route, i found out that latex eventually rots and is sometimes a little more rigid. Silicone rubber is last longer and has more natural movement.

JOZ

Hopefully these pictures show up decently. Definitely not the end product but finally getting a little closer. Pictures were to see muscle fit in the next layer. Still planning on coating it. Next up paintint the mask.

Attachments

• 20210111_130536.jpg
    20210111_130536.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 99
  • 20210111_130527.jpg
    20210111_130527.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 96
  • 20210111_130524.jpg
    20210111_130524.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 98

JOZ

Still looking for additional feedback so please feel free to (positively) criteque what needs to be fixed. There are a few areas I need to fix like one of the calves, round out the biceps, fix the traps. I'm thinking I need to thicken the forearms, traps, shoulders and maybe the quads. Let me know what areas on the costume that need to be adjusted. Before stating, the mouth area is to thin to add a tongue. The mask was originally designed off the Lethal Protector comic (my avatar) which didn't have him sticking out his tongue.

JOZ

Small update. Going to be a while for the next one as im moving and its taking a significant amount of my time. Thank you all who have followed my progress so far. Well post pics eventually.

Attachments

• 16141000671661316532692422574162.jpg
    16141000671661316532692422574162.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.