Classic Colonial Warrior Uniform

avianoguitarist

Hi folks!
I figured I start my RPF posting with my classic 1978 Battlestar Galactica Colonial Warrior uniform. It consists of the following:
BSG.org Uniform--Jacket, trousers, tunic
Homemade gunbelt--still need to attach recharge cylinders.
Wilco Models laser pistol
Sidi Full Bore boots--sprayed with Meltonian Nu-Finish cordovan brown
Spectre2.jpg

Nice! I've always loved the classic BSG suits.
I didn't know BSG.org was still producing suits. How's the quality? I've yet to see a really indepth review of their work or communication and timeliness during the whole process.

Wes

The quality is excellent, very accurately made. The only thing I would change is the lining they use on the shirt; it isn't a breathable fabric. However I just wear a cotton undershirt to compensate. The turnaround time is pretty quick if they have the item in stock. They don't do custom sizes, however they have a good range of off the rack stuff.

I had to exchange my uniform as the listed size ran a little big in the neck and waist. They sent me an email when they got it, then shipped out the replacement the same day.

All in all, definitely worth purchasing!

Nice! I've always loved the classic BSG suits.
I didn't know BSG.org was still producing suits. How's the quality? I've yet to see a really indepth review of their work or communication and timeliness during the whole process.

Wes

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back