halloweengf64

PROLOGUE
i know i know i havent worked on my Alien tracking device in a while.... i got a lot going on. and ADHD.
i modeled the parts for that project in tinkercad, and soon after i tried my hand at digital sculpting via Nomad on my iPad. i picked it up very quickly-
started with a sculpt of Annie Clark, made a custom Evil Dead Necronomicon, and Candyman's hook

E8AE7A3B-FAFD-4515-B5DC-EC9B64251C28.pngFA19B07F-AEE1-4F08-8879-4BE1A833D4D5.pngBFCC7BDA-847F-4582-8CAD-E6857C95C0BE.png

WHICH NOW brings us to my main topic: i haven't seen a stitched up Chucky that i'd consider to be perfectly screen accurate. none manage to faithfully capture the look of the film prop. so i decided to make one myself! i'm going for his neutral look, when he isn't animated, to give it more of a natural look, since he'll only be able to make one facial expression. the idea is to replicate the static prop. plus he can still be posed and his face will still look menacing
eventually when i finish, i intend on printing it, painting it, adding hair, a posable body, clothes, and a gun for him to hold. i'll be updating this thread whenever i make progress so keep your eyes peeled!
here's where i'm at

2BE0DCC4-4278-4B13-A19E-98C3573C0949.png206D8E0E-4741-4CC4-89BF-80C32A9A155C.pngE217C837-5CAB-4D96-B97E-F50E6A04E5D0.png

Last edited:
I’ve seen a few pretty good ones. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with too. Are you planning on silicone or resin?
F2CDA1D4-EDE3-4878-8E29-B6DC7FB503DE.jpeg

60903DBB-3D26-4A4B-BB81-D6FD4C34808D.jpeg

I’ve seen a few pretty good ones. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with too. Are you planning on silicone or resin?
View attachment 1468004
View attachment 1468005
as of now, my plan is to print it in PLA and paint that, trying to make it look as lifelike as possible. i dont have any experience in molding and casting or working with silicone, and i dont have an airbrush to paint. but we'll see. im confident in my ability to make it look good even with just PLA and acrylics

These are very cool projects have you happen to have seen the Trick or treat dolls ?They look like amazing and TT claim they are cast off the original molds which I would not doubt . Think they run around 400- 500 I was planning on getting one .

These are very cool projects have you happen to have seen the Trick or treat dolls ?They look like amazing and TT claim they are cast off the original molds which I would not doubt . Think they run around 400- 500 I was planning on getting one .
i have the Good Guy and i love it, though i'm constantly tempted to mod it cuz the coloring is off. their stitched Chucky is from Seed and i wanna have a Bride version. i know Neca is making Bride dolls but something about Chucky looks off. they made him very cartoony looking. and nobody seems to get the splotchy skin coloring right

i have the Good Guy and i love it, though i'm constantly tempted to mod it cuz the coloring is off. their stitched Chucky is from Seed and i wanna have a Bride version. i know Neca is making Bride dolls but something about Chucky looks off. they made him very cartoony looking. and nobody seems to get the splotchy skin coloring right
I am going to get the seed doll myself as I had made a custom one with the Spencers version. I added a wire armature new eyes and paint came out very nice took me along time wish I never parted with it . The person who I passed it on to boyfriend poked his eyes out then said it was my fault . Yes after I told them DO NOT PUSH ON HIS EYES ! lol

Huge Chucky fan here and this is most definitely shaping up to be the best BOC replica I’ve ever seen. Keeping my eyes on this!
thank you! i've been super lazy w all my projects. amidst many complications with rendering and actually printing, i'm thinking i might switch this to a physical clay sculpt and use this for measurements and reference. but of course, any updates will be shared here!

I feel you on that. The amount of project stuff I’m in the middle of is enough to have me committed lmao. Looking forward to the updates! Definitely keep that 3D render in your back pocket because it is phenomenal.

Wow awesome job by chance the stl file will be available for sale I would be interested in making one
my plan has been to switch to oil clay and mold it to cast in silicone. i dont know if the print will work out the way i want. at the moment i have no plan to sell it, i dont want anyone selling prints or castings or making the doll before me

thought i'd throw up a few more angles since there has been a lot of renewed interest lately

Attachments

• DE742C92-E527-4B35-93A6-FCAEF9BC2E97.png
    DE742C92-E527-4B35-93A6-FCAEF9BC2E97.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 121
  • D2E84D8D-65D2-40D1-B9E0-F1EF3B1DFE65.png
    D2E84D8D-65D2-40D1-B9E0-F1EF3B1DFE65.png
    3 MB · Views: 185
  • 67D20509-119B-4E22-A2B9-82089C846DE4.png
    67D20509-119B-4E22-A2B9-82089C846DE4.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 151
my plan has been to switch to oil clay and mold it to cast in silicone. i dont know if the print will work out the way i want. at the moment i have no plan to sell it, i dont want anyone selling prints or castings or making the doll before me
Too bad I wanted to print it in 3d for my personal collection

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back