Chronicles of Riddick C-19 Undercutter Build

Difficult subject, interesting building methods - i'm into this kind of stuff :love:

The Riddick Universe is very strange and inconsistent regarding aesthetics and technology level - some is great, some is meh.
this is one of the better examples (although it looks more like a flyer/shuttle than a spaceship capable of interplanetary travel)

Ya I'm not as big of a fan of the Necro ships. Love the Hellion fighters tho.

I believe the C-19 was designed as a short-range skiff. In the film it appears the ship goes into a cruise mode and drifts with the pilot in stasis. I could be wrong. Definitely doesn't look comfortable for groups on long journeys.

Last edited:
20220827_155825.jpg

Had the day off. I didn't get many honey do's done ;)

Last edited:
The Riddick Universe is very strange...
this is one of the better examples (although it looks more like a flyer/shuttle than a spaceship capable of interplanetary travel)
'No legs' indeed. Who knows how long they slept in biolation...picked up by a FTL Uber, etc. This universe is Space 1999 odd.

The detail looks great... Landing struts and engine nozzles?

Infact the whole thing looks great. Very nice work.
Thanks, Ya I didn't want to get to carried away on the detail of the hover engines. Seeing as it rarely will be seen once on display.

Thank you, Analyzer.

If you're a fan of Sci-Fi action films. Check out The Chronicles of Riddick. Its available right now on Hulu.

Hey folks, only a bit of construction lately. I started roughing out the air brakes and ailerons.

But I wanted to share something. So thought you might enjoy a photo with most of the sub-assemblies together. It's just taped with some cardboard fins, but you can start to see it take shape.

20220905_190146.jpg

Last edited:
Hey folks, only a bit of construction lately. I started roughing out the air brakes and ailerons.

But I wanted to share something. So thought you might enjoy a photo with most of the sub-assemblies together. It's just taped with some cardboard fins, but you can start to see it take shape.

View attachment 1614394
That looks sick man... Great job.

Never underestimate the joy of test fitting and assembling. It gives you that well deserved pleasure of seeing the potential of your project... And this thing has a lot of potential.

Thank you for sharing. Defenatley makes me want to get back to my projects.

Thanks Larsen, ya you definitely get a feeling of satisfaction seeing it all come together.
Need to stay focused on this build. I have a curse. I bounce from project to project and rarely build one straight through. Always going from one to another and back. Think I have 5 builds on the bench at the moment.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back