Chronicles of Riddick C-19 Undercutter Build

Larsen

Thanks Larsen, ya you definitely get a feeling of satisfaction seeing it all come together.
Need to stay focused on this build. I have a curse. I bounce from project to project and rarely build one straight through. Always going from one to another and back. Think I have 5 builds on the bench at the moment.
I thought that was how everybody did it?! I think I have 10 projects going.

My record is the ertl speeder bike, I logged it around with me for 20 years... Painted and 90 % finished.

I just recently finished it, repainted it to mach the model better, and finally finished the trooper as well...

Blitzkreig

I thought that was how everybody did it?! I think I have 10 projects going.

My record is the ertl speeder bike, I logged it around with me for 20 years... Painted and 90 % finished.

I just recently finished it, repainted it to mach the model better, and finally finished the trooper as well...
Lol yes I guess your right. I have a y-wing mostly painted. Also an X-wing, an N 1, a Death star turret, PG Falcon and the Undercutter all ready for assembly on the bench. Oh and forgot my 350 Enterprise. Good times ahead.

A speeder bike would be a cool project. Be fun to scatch build a design. Congrats on getting yours completed. Photo?

Blitzkreig

20220905_190311.jpg

20220827_155825.jpg

Slow progress lately. I'm slackin.

Last edited:

Larsen

View attachment 1618214 View attachment 1618215

Plugging away here. More work on the Aileron/Air brakes. Did most of the rough shaping with a file and finished it with a Microlux Micro Sander. These little sanders make quick work of small jobs or tight areas.

View attachment 1618216 View attachment 1618217
That looks superb man! Great workmanship.

It's great that you're sharing your proces, it's fascinating.

Especially since I can't seem to get my but in gear and go work on my own stuff.

Thanx for sharing.

Blitzkreig

That looks superb man! Great workmanship.

It's great that you're sharing your proces, it's fascinating.

Especially since I can't seem to get my but in gear and go work on my own stuff.

Thanx for sharing.
Thx Larsen. I'll try and take more construction picks. Hoping to make some progress on the ship this weekend.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.