Chronicle Collectibles JP Cryocan

Never heard of TonyZani. Do they also sell cryocans or do they distribute the Chronicle ones?
Actually I just finally got a response from them, with my order canceled and payment refunded. And well ToyZani is one of the shops that showed up in the results, but they too are only offering pre-orders that might show up in like September of this year, but that I don’t like the odds based on what some people have said on this thread that their orders sometimes get delay for much longer. I mean some guys here are going like “Get a refund quickly”.
And yes, ToyZani seems to be selling the Chronicle Collectibles. I’d rather just wait for an opportunity, if not, maybe I’ll just stick my idea of developing metal working skills to machine my own cryocan in the future.

Anyways does this mean pretty much no one in this thread successfully got a CC cryocan yet.
If only Rylo still had some. At least I would’ve needed a mechanism, since I already have a Barbasol can with the closely resembling decal label. It does s@ck to be late.

Anyways does this mean pretty much no one in this thread successfully got a CC cryocan yet.
If only Rylo still had some. At least I would’ve needed a mechanism, since I already have a Barbasol can with the closely resembling decal label. It does s@ck to be late.
Well, yeah— nobody's got the CC cryocan yet because it's scheduled to ship out 3rd quarter this year (if it ships on time).

I wouldn’t be holding my breath on that release date, time will tell though.......

Yeah, the goggles that were originally scheduled for Q1 last year are now Q2 of this year. Chronicle was at least very nice and quick about refunding me for those back in July...unlike some other companies that offer preorders and don't deliver for 5 years.

BBTS had the cryocan preorders with no money down so I put one in so whenever they do come out, IF they come out, I'll at least be in line for one.

I've already decided to wait until this is actually released and read reviews on it before deciding to order one after what has gone on with the goggles. If I miss out on it because I waited too long at least I still have Rylo's, which is good enough for me.

I've been following this product for a while now, and am kinda bummed but not surprised to find out about these delays. Reminds me of Icons back in the day. Think I'll hold off on putting any money down.

Got me looking around though. There's some nice looking pieces on etsy. Anyone have any experience with anything like that?

Personally I'd try to find a can made by an amazingly talented prop maker. His name on here is Rylo. His cans are definitely top notch work. Others basically copy his work...

Sorry guys, I know this thread is for the cryocan, but is there a thread for the Sid Mead BR concept blaster I haven't seen?

Personally I'd try to find a can made by an amazingly talented prop maker. His name on here is Rylo. His cans are definitely top notch work. Others basically copy his work...
Yep, if you can find a Rylo can, than defenitely go for that one!

Just heard Sam Neil has resumed filming the new Jurassic Movie, anyone hear anything else on this cryo-can?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back