Chronicle Collectibles JP Cryocan

Really? Didn't follow up on this, since I never ordered something from them. What about people who actually ordered something?

-- edit

I took a look at their facebook page and only read that people mention that their payment plans have been canceled. Didn't read anything from Chronicles themselves?

Last edited:
and for those that stayed on the boat while water was pouring in, the life jackets are probably filled with sand.

They are not going to post on Facebook they are going out of business, at least not before any paperwork for doing so is done, but i doubt you will ever hear anything from them, your money will just be gone with no recourse.

Maybe if we ask nicely we could get Rylo to do another run. I'm sure there's gonna be lots of disappointed people who still want a high-quality cryocan.

I truly hope they will honour all their pre orders. before shutting shop. :unsure:
Mmm, if they choose the "radio silence path", I doubt that people will see their products. I even doubt they'll see their money back, to be honest... If they go bankrupt, first people to get payed are employees of the company, the state (taxes), banks and suppliers. If there is any money left after that, they can start paying back customers. But in many cases, all the money is already gone by then.

Mmm, if they choose the "radio silence path", I doubt that people will see their products. I even doubt they'll see their money back, to be honest... If they go bankrupt, first people to get payed are employees of the company, the state (taxes), banks and suppliers. If there is any money left after that, they can start paying back customers. But in many cases, all the money is already gone by then.

I trust they will do the decent thing and keep us informed. I will be contacting PayPal and my bank to see what can be done to recover my money, if things go pear shape!

I trust they will do the decent thing and keep us informed. I will be contacting PayPal and my bank to see what can be done to recover my money, if things go pear shape!
Let us know here what Paypal tells you. Might be interesting for other people here.

For all those who paid something to Chronicles less than 6 months ago: file a dispute as soon as possible! Don't let the 6 month period pass!

Last edited:
Let us know here what Paypal tells you. Might be interesting for other people here.

For all those whose payment who paid something to Chronicles less than 6 months ago: file a dispute as soon as possible! Don't let the 6 month period pass!
I agree, if you're in timeframe, reach out now

I preordered and paid through Partialy, I emailed them this morning (my time) and I've just had the refund emails all come through. They say it might take 5-10 days to go back onto my card, but looks promising so far!

Correct. It also looks like if you made payments with your debit card, you are at the mercy of Chronicle. Partial.ly can't refund ACH payments.

E7A22831-3116-4755-A335-BB2C636BD1F0.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back