Interest Christopher Reeve Superman - 4 inches tall figure *NOW PAINTED* with Kenner / Palitoy style cardbacks and other superheroes!

You haven't missed it. I'm still trying to get a final price sorted out. I know the cost for making the card backs, bubble and 3d printing the figure. What I haven't got yet is a price for getting the figures painted. Will be trying to get some quotes soon.
Thanks for your interest. Looks cool with the Mattel DC Multiverse General Zod figure in the retro packaging.

Have I missed the price of the Reeve card & figure together? I may just be thick headed. Sorry if that's the case.

Attachments

• 20200803_141946.jpg
    20200803_141946.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 690
By popular demand, I've added a "13th" figure to the set. It's the 1989 Batman on a Kenner card. I haven't put this onto a Palitoy card because they had already gone out of business by that date.
Thanks to Moviefreak for helping me out with the background adjustment!

Attachments

• Kenner-Batman 1989 Card-Front-and-Back.jpg
    Kenner-Batman 1989 Card-Front-and-Back.jpg
    688.3 KB · Views: 130
I'm closing the list on these. Valuable lesson learned about spending a lot of money on a commission that turned out to be of little interest to anyone except me. Sadly. that means I won't be doing the other characters. At least I've got some nice cards to look at.

Mods - Please delete the thread.

Here's my "rough" painted Superman figure (I'm no painter) on my custom Kenner Superman The Movie card alongside a "Smith Lord Creations" Kenner Stormtrooper carded figure. Their figures are professionally made at a factory in China but I'm thrilled to be able to say that my card is every bit as authentic looking and has a neater trimming job and shelf hanger hole punched. LOL.

Attachments

• 20200829_171620-1.jpg
    20200829_171620-1.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 457
Just saw this post. Are these $15 per figure? Would love a Supes and ‘89 Batman...

The timing of the global pandemic probably disrupted what would have otherwise been an incredibly popular run, but I think you’ve done an amazing job with this project.

[emoji1377]

Sorry to disappoint but $15 doesn't even cover the shipping cost. The 3d printed Superman figure is quite a bit more than that.

Just saw this post. Are these $15 per figure? Would love a Supes and ‘89 Batman...

The timing of the global pandemic probably disrupted what would have otherwise been an incredibly popular run, but I think you’ve done an amazing job with this project.

[emoji1377]

Last edited:
Chris, go ahead and put it out there for us USA prospective buyers. What's the estimated cost w/shipping to the USA for an unpainted Supes on a cardback? What would the cost be for a fully painted version? Don't be shy, just put the prices out here so we can see.

I'm in the United States but I would happily take a Reeve Superman: the movie painted figure on card as well as a Keaton Batman card back if you're still offering them.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back