Chewbacca Build (WIP-lot's of pics)

Great work so far, Jon! You're the perfect height and build for Chewie—can't wait to troop with you when you've finished with this!

this is just so darn cool! thanks for the detailed progress updates... this will be a legendary build thread for sure! great work!!!!

This build is just awesome. I am loving your attention to detail to make sure this is done right. Really looking forward to seeing the head with some hair on :)

Tom.

This build is just awesome. I am loving your attention to detail to make sure this is done right. Really looking forward to seeing the head with some hair on :)

Tom.

Thanks Tom! Me too...taking a quick detour and doing a run of 10 sets (of 2 each) of belt boxes, like the larger ones on chewie's bandolier... had a couple of people ask about them. By the time I finish those 20...the 10 I need for Chewie will be a breeze!

Thanks all for the positive comments!

Leather has come in! Time for a bandolier and to replace the flap on the satchel while I'm at it..

55749DA7-2EE9-4C32-9583-8957C9074E62-12326-00000861C72A0B7E_zps7045965d.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back