Check Out My Slimer!!!

Chewie15

Sr Member
Hi Everyone..

Every year now my wife and I throw a big Halloween party and this is the best prop you can get for that occasion :D I just received this full sized Slimer I bought about a month ago from FX Wiz Steve Johnson. This thing is so HUGE.. I'm not too crazy about the clear green, so I might end up painting it :)

slimer3.jpg

slimer4.jpg

slimer1.jpg

slimer2.jpg

H

<div class='quotetop'>(Wampa @ May 27 2006, 09:07 PM) [snapback]1251819[/snapback]</div>
he's an ugly little spud, isn't he?? :D

[/b]

I think he can hear you T.

Seriouslyy, im green with envy .

uhoh, two bad jokes in one thread :D

<div class='quotetop'>(mbmcfarland @ May 27 2006, 02:29 PM) [snapback]1251768[/snapback]</div>
Awesome score, Howard. I almost bid on that when it was on eBay. I agree lighting it could be really cool.

Mike
[/b]

I have to agree with the others: keep him clear and light him up so he glows.

Great acquisition. Where are you? I want to come to the party :lol

<div class='quotetop'>(Wampa @ May 27 2006, 09:07 PM) [snapback]1251819[/snapback]</div>
you scored that? nice.

T
[/b]

'He can hear you Tom...'

Yeah, I might try the the light idea first, but I think after viewing the movie about a million times since my purchase he'll look much better painted. But I'll take shots too of him with a light.

H

<div class='quotetop'>(Hotshot @ May 27 2006, 09:31 PM) [snapback]1251826[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Wampa @ May 27 2006, 09:07 PM) [snapback]1251819[/snapback]

[/b]

I think he can hear you T.

Seriouslyy, im green with envy .

uhoh, two bad jokes in one thread :D
[/b][/quote]

Sorry I stole your quote Hotshot :)

H

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back