Check out my new stuff!

trekprops.de

Hi gang,

here are some of my recently acquired items I want to show off.

For more pictures, information and comparing screenshots, click on the links to my website.

Ten Forward drinking glass (TNG)
ten_forward_glass_6988.jpg

Picard's tea cup (TNG)
picards_tea_cup_6952.jpg

picards_tea_cup_6964.jpg

DS9 Raktajino mug (Replimat)
raktajino_mug_replimat_6949.jpg

DS9 Raktajino mug (Quarks Bar)
raktajino_mug_quarks_6970.jpg

:)

Oh no, I collect all kinds of Star Trek props from the "modern" shows (I'm not so much into TOS...).

I just thought it was time for some found items they used and so I got all of those in one bunch, thats all.

Good stuff man. Do you post information on your website about how others can acquire those? Brand names, part numbers, websites, or anything like that??

Hey, Matt. Glad you like it. :)

Yes, whatever information I have about a given item, I usually post on my site so that others can go hunting as well. That's what it's all about, right?

As for these mugs and glasses: There are no reliable sources for them anymore. I do know the maker of some of these (Bodum for example), but they don't do these exact models anymore, at least not unaltered ("modernized" versions are sometimes available, which of course are obviously not accurate anymore).

BTW: Matt, did you receive my last eMail?

Karl, I also already used that small cup for actual drinking (tea however, as it should be :p ). Since I even have the entire tea set (called "Le Pot"), I also like to make a whole pot of tea and serve it to family, friends and guests. The tradeoff for them is that they have to listen to my story about what it is they are just drinking out of, how I got it and why that's so cool. :D

picards_tea_cup_6968.jpg

Another fun fact about the Bodum/Picards Tea mug was used, although very quickly, in "Total Recall"

Nice collection Andreas.

I'm still looking for the straight sided mugs seen at the restaurants and Quarks.

This is the one that I'm talking about... I would love to get one of these. :lol

w50647quickening_014f219.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SurferGeek @ Jan 26 2007, 04:44 AM) [snapback]1405151[/snapback]</div>
Nice collection Andreas.

I'm still looking for the straight sided mugs seen at the restaurants and Quarks.

This is the one that I'm talking about... I would love to get one of these. :lol

[/b]

They had a bunch of those at the star trek experience in vegas when I was there. I got dirty looks from everyone as I was picking them up to see if they had the Quarks song coming from them as well, Not to mention you might be able to get some more glassware from them as well, I got a great Quarks glass from the Ractagino I had there. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SurferGeek @ Jan 26 2007, 05:44 AM) [snapback]1405151[/snapback]</div>
Nice collection Andreas.

[/b]
I wouldn't mind one of those either. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sporak @ Jan 25 2007, 11:15 PM) [snapback]1405137[/snapback]</div>
I'd like to find one of those Picard tea cups ...any leads would be appreciated :)
[/b]

I have picked up a few sets off of E-Bay over the years, that would be the best place to keep looking.

Always like this tea set but I don't drink tea (wife does) and they are very expensive.

z9224teaseti219.jpg

Screen cap from "Preemptive Strike":

b34705preemptivestrike057w219.jpg

I am drinking from the coffee cup now (DS9 Ractajino)..I have them in several colors. Bought those and the Bodum/picard tea cups from the thrift store for very good prices(I am sure under $1 each). just have to be diligant.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(trekprops.de @ Jan 26 2007, 10:43 AM) [snapback]1405327[/snapback]</div>
Yeah, that set is great. I'd love to have one of those, too. Do you know what the name of that set is?
[/b]

Got a couple PMs asking the same question. They are from a company called Saenger Porcelain. The pot "nests" two cups and the sugar and creamer so it looks like it's for four but only serves two. They run $240 US. You can find them here:

http://saengerporcelain.com/cat_ser1.html

Thanks for the info, SG. I've been on that site before but didn't bookmark it. :unsure That set is pretty expensive indeed, but maybe one day... :D

androidandy, do you happen to have a spare one of these...

...in purple? If you do, please PM me. I'd be interested in purchasing it. :angel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(trekprops.de @ Jan 26 2007, 04:07 PM) [snapback]1405501[/snapback]</div>
Thanks for the info, SG. I've been on that site before but didn't bookmark it. :unsure That set is pretty expensive indeed, but maybe one day... :D

androidandy, do you happen to have a spare one of these...

...in purple? If you do, please PM me. I'd be interested in purchasing it. :angel
[/b]

Yeah, that's the one I'm always on the lookout for. :)

-Sarge

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back