Chateau Picard Label Set

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cmdr.Kerner

Sr Member
Hi guys.

Today I found a proper way to present my made-for-production" Chateau Picard label set. The frame is 15 cm x 20 cm and the background shows vineyard Labarre in France from the TNG episode "Family".

Dietrich

100_7976.JPG

rorschach999

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very cool Dietrich, I always like to see how people display their props - you do realise people will ask for the background now - lol

erikrespo

Any interest in a recreation of the scan for printing?

Having trouble IDing the typeface for the smaller numbers. Serifa?

Last edited:

Cmdr.Kerner

Sr Member
Last edited:

drsyn71

What's a good, cheap bottle to stick it on? I'm not a wine drinker at all, so I really have no idea. Something easily found in the U.S.