Charr costume (guild wars 2 game)

Solion

I have Been working on a costume for Guild Wars 2 . Decided to try and recreate A Charr from the in game models

If this is posted in the wrong place or does not belong, I was unsure as to posting replica costumes and items from a game qualified or not. :confused

A quick couple pictures of the head, Jaw moves with the wearers when he talks. Working on a voice changer /throat mic and amp that I can fit into the roof of the mouth.

I am a small time nobody , But here are some pictures of my other work. Only been doing this for about 6 years and 2 years as an actual business

http://www.lionofthesun.com/gallery.php?L1=gallery&L2=Masks and Full Fursuits

Enjoy

Very nice! Before my post edit, I thought you were recreating the Warrior's set from the first GW. Can't wait to see the rest of this costume.

Also, don't undersell yourself. I've found this forum is a rather diverse and welcoming community regardless of background. Your website is nothing to be ashamed of either those are some nifty pieces.

Last edited:
Thanks , it is allot of work for little pay.

As soon as I get the roll of black fur in for the rest of the suit, it should come together quickly. punching rivets right now in the leather armor .

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back