Chappie Scout Diagnostic Set

bluerage11

My win from "Chappie" cant wait to get this baby displayed :)
So far I have discovered three animated schematics
20150402_172951.jpg20150402_172938.jpg20150402_172742.jpg

They are flash files that react to touch if you click the proper buttons. so far I have found 3 animated schematics in total. Seems that the thing is running on some sorta android platform. im certainly pleased with the win, seems to be one of the more interesting and unanticipated auction lots to come through.. There is one more that was posted early on in the auction but got pulled because it was listed as the only one and they clearly had two.. I'm sure it will be re-listed HOWEVER it was an empty shell with no electronic components (see link).http://www.ebay.com/itm/181689906932...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Hey there, been lurking on the chappie threads for a while and i think i found some thing to contribute. i believe i have found the original item used for this diagnostic tool prop.
Was scanning through the harbor freight flyer and saw the
AUTEL® MaxiDAS vehicle diagnostic computer and immediately recognized it as the prop. hope this helps anyone wanting to build there own.​

Great Find-

I hadn't realized the item was a pre-exsisting piece. the Tetravaal device I own is a fiber glass casting and modified to look functioning so i hadnt even questioned whether it was based off an exsisting item

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back