Changing The Game!

zuckuss77

Hey guys,
Need a brake from the throne , so i wanted to pump something out for fun.

THE SHADOW HOUND

100_2405.jpg

100_2406.jpg

100_2408.jpg

Still a WIP but wanted to post its been a minute.

Nice, I like the uniqueness of the design behind this beast! These guys are aliens, as such their forms should be somthing mostly unrelated to what we are used to seeing. Good work so far.

Estelle that's exactly what i was going for , i was going for out of this world kind of idea's.I never would of thought predator's would ride or have hounds but after the Predator's the movie it opened my mind for the endless possibilities.Plus i want to make a dinosaur but not a regular style one.I hope this is something that is not too off the wall. If i can rap this up and finish the throne would be good for me i have to many idea's with out enough time to produce them.I am teaching my wife to mold and cast so that may help me to push things forward.

I am going to make a huge tail and everyone you have to picture this thing with bags of skulls and a leash with a killer paint app on the whole body.

Thanks for the view's and if there's any negative's or ideas hit me up!!!!!

Thanks for all the comments guys i was hoping not to go over the top with this guy and it be non predator style.I did want it to be for 1/6 figures in general but with a bag of skulls and a predator on it , would work for a dinosaur i guess.I could post updates often unlike the throne taking for ever , but the throne is my baby so time would make it classic.
I am buying casting stuff soon and will be moving forward .........
Thanks for the comments guys!!!

No sir...I believe it is we who should be thanking you for sharing your talents with us.

Thanks man. Keep on keeping on.

I wouldn't worry about going over the top. The predator himself is one over the top creature design, I do see your concerns though. The pred influance in this beast of yours can be seen. I can see this guy roaming across pred lands more so than the 'hounds' in 'Predators'
There are a loose set of rules I tend to follow when designing creatures ( the larger ones) to inhadit a world along side the preds. I see you seem to be thinking along the same lines. This is a basic concept sketch I did 4-5 months ago.
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l268/Eva_Estelle/2011-12-18084733.jpg
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l268/Eva_Estelle/2011-12-18084502.jpg

Thanks Ricky!! (y)

Estella nice pics i was thinking something close to were you were going with those.And from a expanding universe as well , its a bit touchy for me I dont want to make the Predator look to tacky.This is with my style ( hopefully ) dark and evil style creature , cant fail.

Hurry up man... time's a ticking.

(...what am I saying? I haven't even worked on my WOLF repaint/custom in like a month and a 1/2). :(

Hurry up man... time's a ticking.

(...what am I saying? I haven't even worked on my WOLF repaint/custom in like a month and a 1/2). :(
Yeah work was trying to kill me for this Christmas schedule i didn't do to much on it.I am going back and forth to the throne/ well queen legs and the hound.Im trying to get the queens legs perfect so she wont have so much weight on the body sitting on the armature, afraid its going to crack the body.

Yeah Ricky i haven't seen much in your custom world in a while.For me i will spend a day or 2 and non stop work and then stop for 4 days.And repeat.....

Plus i have to keep up in gears of war!!!!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back