THE STUFF DREAMS ARE MADE OF - New Movie Prop Podcast

Riskbreaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
1E8A2D59-A45C-498B-9CF5-21EDBC12A19A.jpeg

Hi all. David Mandel and I (Ryan Condal) have created a new podcast for Warner Media about the wonder, mystery, suspense, and tragedy of movie prop collecting. We think it’s right up the alley of the RPF, and we hope you all enjoy it.

The first three episodes are live on all your favorite podcast apps, and the first episode explores how we got into collecting — and I talk about my own experiences coming up as a replica collector on this here forum!

You can also find the podcast on your browser here: The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of - Roosterteeth

And here’s an article from Vulture about us and the podcast: The Producers Behind Veep and the Game of Thrones Prequel Have a New Podcast

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @propspodcast for photos of the things we talk about, and email us at dreamsaremadeofpodcast at gmail to stay in touch!

Love,
Ryan & David

You've put together a great podcast Riskbreaker I liked the Western Costume talk, how to spot fakes and the importance of providence, and the Displaying for Life. Someone mentioned being envious of slat wall display; they are available on Amazon.

I just binged the entire season this week. Loved it. I laughed out loud at the final "spousal revelations" episode. Sounded like they are having a blast. In my next life I want to be a Hollywood writer.

And... we're back.

Season 2 is live on all pod-catchers now, including Apple Podcasts and Spotify.

In the season premiere, we do a "deep-dive" on all things Indy whips and this week, we take a journey into the Lucasfilm Archives with Laela French, its director for the last 20+ years.

Had an absolute blast talking all things Pulse Rifle with fellow RPF'ers and "The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of" team. The current season two episode is now live and you can give it a listen here:

poster.jpg

Rejoice! Season 4 is starting off sharp and on point ;) October 20th with Ryan & Dave interviewing Swedish master sword-smith and historical sword design expert Peter Johnsson, responsible for bringing to life the hero Valyrian steel blades for Ryan's House of the Dragon (subsequently replicated by armorer Tim Lewis to produce the stunts as we learned about last season):

And who knows? Maybe we'll finally be rewarded with that most special of guest appearances! I'm certain Dave hasn't just been leading us on...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back