CC X-wing instructions needed

ViperDoc

Hey guys,

I just got a SS X-wing and I need the directions. I understand that there is a CD/DVD out there that shows how to build it. Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

I have been trying to get these files to host on my web site but as of yet Scott Alexander and I have been unable to connect :(

JDH

masterjedi322 is sending me a copy of the DVD so I should have the tutorials up on my website within the next week or two.

JDH

Hey Jades. Thanks for posting your review and progress shots of the x-wing. it really help me out in figureing out the assembly and wire routing. You the man. Mike
Originally posted by Jades Dark Heart@Jun 14 2005, 09:31 AM
masterjedi322 is sending me a copy of the DVD so I should have the tutorials up on my website within the next week or two.

JDH
[snapback]1011582[/snapback]​

Hey Jades. Thanks for posting your review and progress shots of the x-wing. it really help me out in figureing out the assembly and wire routing. You the man. Mike

Thanks Mike I appreciate it :$

Greg

I have the kit. I have the video/DVD/CD-ROM/whatever-it-is. I watched it. Is it really necessary? Does anyone know where this thing that looks like a wing goes?

Kidding aside. I always wondered who the guy in the video is. Is it Mike Salzo?

Oh, and kill all necroposters. And find a really awful way to do it. They could be tied up with their eyes forced open--a la Clockwork Orange--while they are forced to watch the Keanu Reeves catalog (not including "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" and "Parenthood" and listen to Celine Dion.
Mike Todd

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back