Catwoman costume (Batman Returns)

What do you guys think about this whip? It looks pretty close to me but I know nothing about whips. This particular one is 8ft. It lacks the ring around the top of the handle as seen on the Western Stage Props whip but I could probably add that part on. The WSP whip also looks to have a stiff handle but it may just be the way it's positioned. Again, I'm a whip n00b.

Anyone know if the grommets in her corset were black or silver? I took some screenshots but it's hard to tell. In the second photo they look silver to me but the grommets and lace hooks in her boots look black. Thought they'd match.

I have an official 1992 DC Comics Inc. Catwoman Morris / Made in Mexico Catwoman Cowl that i bought recently, however I was wanting to see if anyone would have an idea of how to better confirm it to a woman's head, the one i have is pretty loose (it seems to me) would wearing it and then blow drying it on hot help with the fitting?

P.s i see that there are a few slight differences from the actual cowl worn in the film by M. Pfeiffer. Would anyone here know of a place i could mail this to, to have it custom and movie likeness rather than the Morris garbage i have in my hand? Please let me know, i can pay for the service if anyone knows somebody

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back