Catalog of huge BTTF Prop Auction posted

Just came across the catalogue from this auction. Does anyone know what happened to the Slurpee cup? I posted this screenshot on the Movie Props Facebook group and someone mentioned it might've been destroyed during shipping??

Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 8.12.08 AM.png

Just came across the catalogue from this auction. Does anyone know what happened to the Slurpee cup? I posted this screenshot on the Movie Props Facebook group and someone mentioned it might've been destroyed during shipping??

View attachment 655983

I know that the straw was made from glass and that it was broken in several parts but otherwise ok. I had the option to buy this for about $200 before the auction but I passed.... :(

I know that the straw was made from glass and that it was broken in several parts but otherwise ok. I had the option to buy this for about $200 before the auction but I passed.... :(

Damn, it went for like $900 including fees right? I don't know why I never noticed it in the film. I guess I've always had my eyes glued to the hoverboard and not on the girls. Might have to toss in the blu ray and only watch background actors.

So many iconic pieces. And it's crazy how a few of them have popped back up in recent auctions.

Seeing the catalog made me realize I must have been in the Profiles office right before this auction. I was producing a pop culture show for Yahoo at the time and we went to interview Joe about some of the high ticket items. During our shoot he took out Biff's cane to show off to the camera. Being a BTTF fan I was impressed, but I wasn't deep into this world like I am today. What I'd give to have a time machine to go back!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back