Carter Slade Ghost Rider Help?

PropReplicator2

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Guys,

My original idea was to make a Nicholas Cage Ghost Rider Cosplay. Instead (since i am on a tight budget) I figured it would be cooler to have a Carter Slade Rider Cosplay.
What i have collected up so far are the tattered pants, the boots, and the leather hat. It took me a while to get some that looked like the ones from the move, and now I need to get the trench coat.

Does anyone know what brand his coat is???
Carter Slade Full Body.jpeg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks,
Alex

Peek73

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
http://www.sheplers.com/Outback-Trading-Co-Stockman-Oilskin-Duster/37885.pro?&relationType=searchResults

Why yes I do, It is the Outback Trading CO Oilskin Duster in the bronze color. Check the link above. I did some research on this awhile back. They sell it online at Sheplers or you could take a chance on e-bay or Amazon. I got mine from a store called West Texas Western Wear on sale for $75. Good luck, post pics of your suit when your finished please.

Edit: I know that it doesn't look exact, but it is the same. The dust cover that snaps on over the shoulder is removable.

Last edited: