Carter Slade Ghost Rider Help?

PropReplicator2

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Guys,

My original idea was to make a Nicholas Cage Ghost Rider Cosplay. Instead (since i am on a tight budget) I figured it would be cooler to have a Carter Slade Rider Cosplay.
What i have collected up so far are the tattered pants, the boots, and the leather hat. It took me a while to get some that looked like the ones from the move, and now I need to get the trench coat.

Does anyone know what brand his coat is???
Carter Slade Full Body.jpeg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks,
Alex

http://www.sheplers.com/Outback-Tra...-Duster/37885.pro?&relationType=searchResults

Why yes I do, It is the Outback Trading CO Oilskin Duster in the bronze color. Check the link above. I did some research on this awhile back. They sell it online at Sheplers or you could take a chance on e-bay or Amazon. I got mine from a store called West Texas Western Wear on sale for $75. Good luck, post pics of your suit when your finished please.

Edit: I know that it doesn't look exact, but it is the same. The dust cover that snaps on over the shoulder is removable.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back