ghost rider skull foam .pdo

flameintherain

I'm wanting to make a Robbie Reyes ghost rider skull from agents of shield I'm having issues finding a staring point does anyone have a free skull mask ghost rider or not
1661199322307.png

'Suit' yourself, but you know, there's nothing wrong with embracing progress/innovation such as (Pepakura) software.
Otherwise you would have to buy a mask or freehand through sculpting, which is probably less satisfying and/or accurate than seeking support from a 3D shape.Let me know if or when you change your mind; I could provide you with the pepakura file for the mask/skull.
Concerning your question: I'm not sure what skull you refer to making hollow? You mean a 3D model or bought mask?

Last edited:
'Suit' yourself, but you know, there's nothing wrong with embracing progress/innovation such as (Pepakura) software.
Otherwise you would have to buy a mask or freehand through sculpting, which is probably less satisfying and/or accurate than seeking support from a 3D shape.Let me know if or when you change your mind; I could provide you with the pepakura file for the mask/skull.
Concerning your question: I'm not sure what skull you refer to making hollow? You mean a 3D model or bought mask?
This is the skull I'm wanting to make into a wearable mask I'm not opposed to using Pepakura software i just don't know how to use it

Attachments

• skull.obj
    172.2 KB · Views: 114
do you know of any good tutorials for using Pepakura Designer?

Yes sir, right here on their website. You'll be glad you can make use of it once you get t know the basics, a world will open up for you:

I'll have a look at the skull.
An .Obj(ect) file suggests a 3D file which means Pepakura can open and unfold it.
This means by merely selecting the exterior/outside of the skull, you'll "make it hollow" as you requested.It's as simple is that: just select the outside of the skull.You can accomplish this by opening the file up in Pepakura Designer and unfolding the pieces to your liking, then fit them all on one or multiple pages for printing.

The skull will then "come out of the printer in paper pieces with tabs "so to speak, and you can then assemble it outside the computer. Or you could use cardstock for more strength.

For building with EVA foam (even stronger material) you would have to omit the tabs, then put the paper blue prints on a roll of foam, trace and cut the pieces out of the roll with a box cutter/exacto knife, briefly heat them with a heat gun (to heat-seal for priming) , then hot glue them together or use contact cement for cleaner results. Seal,Paint,add electronics (optional), and you're well on your way.Some armors require buckles/strapping to keep each part in place, but that's for you to decide whether this is necessary.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask (anyone). I hope this info helps you on your way

Last edited:
I took the liberty of dividing and preparing several of Xelandis' 3D models from deviantart to get you started. All you have to do is unfold them.Have fun!

Attachments

• Chain.pdo
    2.1 MB · Views: 100
  • Bike.pdo
    4.3 MB · Views: 90
  • Cod.pdo
    1 MB · Views: 72
  • Boot.pdo
    911.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Glove.pdo
    1.2 MB · Views: 95
  • Skull (default).pdo
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
  • Skull with flames.pdo
    2.9 MB · Views: 112
  • Arm.pdo
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
  • Torso.pdo
    2.6 MB · Views: 97
  • Leg.pdo
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I didn't end up using Xelandis' 3D models because I don't have a keycode for Pepakura Designer but i did find this file that will work with little modifications

Attachments

• Ghost Rider EVA.pdo
    4.5 MB · Views: 114
Whatever works for you and helps you make your costume is fine by me.
Don't forget to post your progress ! You can rename this thread and make it your project/build thread

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back