Captured Rebel Turret Hoth diorama 1:12 scale

Hemble

Hi All,

Recipe

Snow Trooper - is from Hasbros' BS 6" range and I glued and puttied the joints and then covered the uniform and boots with tissue paper. The Karma is a dried piece of baby wipe cut out using the rubbery one as a template and he was painted and weathered using Vallejo Paints.

Turret and Generator - The turret was made using a piece of plumbers PVC piping and the upper and lower sections were made using plastic card and foam board.

The barrel was made using plastic tubes and the panels and greeblies were made using plastic card and pieces of 1/72 train set parts. The Generator was made using plastic card and 1/35 WW2 tank wheels and some pieces of a plastic fly squatter, and the power cords are some old electrical cord I have in my parts box.

The base itself is a cheap picture frame which has been re-inforced and then foam board added to level the ground and then spakfilla/water and PVA glue were mixed together and spread over the base and equipment.

Ron

Attachments

• hrt1.JPG
    hrt1.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 108
  • hrt3.JPG
    hrt3.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 104
  • hrt4.JPG
    hrt4.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 142
  • hrt7.JPG
    hrt7.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 230
  • hrt8.JPG
    hrt8.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 264
  • hrt9.JPG
    hrt9.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 83
  • hrt11.JPG
    hrt11.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 86
  • hrt14.JPG
    hrt14.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 123
  • hrt19.JPG
    hrt19.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 82
  • hrt20.JPG
    hrt20.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 99
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back