Done / Completed Captain Marvel Pager (WORKING)

I just finished the first copy last night and I think it's about as screen accurate in form and function as is physically possible using available real-world hardware to replicate a CGI model:

Compared to how loosely the term 'screen accurate' is used nowadays, I think it more than qualifies and I'm happy overall with how it turned out.

As it turns out, even the last estimate for a finished copy turned out to be too low for the amount of time involved in making one of these. Because of that, only one other (specially modified) finished copy has been made, and that one is spoken for. We have hardware for more that could be sold as kits if anyone wants one, and if someone really wants a finished copy, feel free to send a PM and we can discuss it.

But either way I'll be officially ending this thread shortly and moving the progress info to a build thread for posterity.

For those that want a great replica and don't need all the extra bells and whistles, check out Soulinertia's awesome run built with the real pager used as inspiration for the CGI prop. I modified versions of the addon greeblies I used in my build for his copy.

Cheers everyone.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back