Interest Captain James Hook - The Hook! - 1:1 METAL - READY TO SHIP (1 PIECE LEFT)

Hi guys! Stay tuned, next week all hooks will be ready! I’ll post a pics with each numbered hook, you can choose your! ;)
Just in time for Christmas!

DAMN IT XKUCO! LOL. beat me to it. I'll take #11.... my lucky number. If not 11, I'll take the last one (highest number).
I'm pumped, already shopping for red velvet pillows.

Next friday it will be all assembled and ready to go!

f16476ef-f77f-4cd9-a8be-60c99f93aef5.jpg

Looking nice! Did you also take the opportunity to put the handle a little higher inside the hook? (not that it matters when on display, but for those who want to use this expensive piece in cosplay, it might be better if the handle was deeper in the hook)

Looking nice! Did you also take the opportunity to put the handle a little higher inside the hook? (not that it matters when on display, but for those who want to use this expensive piece in cosplay, it might be better if the handle was deeper in the hook)
Hi Tom, I think no. All Hooks are done! ;)
BTW, I'll start to send PM for payment today. The reason is that I have to send money to factory. I have to buy all stock for this reason I need all money in 7/10 days.
This run with 800$ plus shipping Hooks will be close in 2 weeks, cause I need to raise price to 1000$ plus shipping after this run was over cause I need to cover everything, and it is almost impossible with 800$ each piece.
I'll contact you all via PM later today
Last thing, I'll not show a pics of every hook with a tag number cause it will require many time to factory and it don't have this time. All Hooks will be identical

Hi guys! Just a fast update! For who of you that already paid his Hook, maybe it will be ship tomorrow! :)

Just a reminder to all people that this price (800$) will be keep only for another week.
All paid hooks will be ship in 1/2 days

Hey Sarednad, never heard back or got confirmation. Any chance of printing a list or just PMing me that you received funds? Thanks.

Doh! Thanks.

Found this image on my phone from years back. This is "a" duplicate created by Tony, from Sword and the Stone (who made the real film prop). Can't remember if he said this was an on set original dup, or one made after the fact. They visited Blizzard Entertainment a while back and did a few demos. Felt like a kid when I had the chance to put the Hook on.

You've done a great job replicating it Sarednab!

thumbnail_IMG_9093.jpg

All paid Hooks shipped!
These are you DHL tracking ;)

TomVDJ: 3408120030
JAS. Hook Capt.: 3145890414
ScottageCheese: 4063065764
Albert (facebook): 3145894684
xkuco: 3145895395

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back