Captain Hammer

Hey brother, nice logos. Logos....... hmmm, that reminds me....
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

How about these:
fw4mly.jpg

Both the video and comic ones...:)

I know... But these already exists!:D
It was a 10 minutes work... I still don't know exactly what are you looking for!:lol

(So if you have any ideas, directions, or whatever for that "thing", please let me know!)

Ugh... I THINK Captain Hammers shirt is GREEN!! Seriously... look on ACT III when he is up on stage and the spot light is on him. It LOOKS like a dark green, hence the black logo around it showing up so well.

Damian

Dark grey, hence the different "colors" seen in various moments.
Dark navy on act one because the skylight is "reflecting" on it, dark red-ish brown in the laundry, green-ish on the stage, etc...:)

Ok... Here is my fast attempt at CAPTAIN HAMMER...

I am having trouble finding the PERFECT gloves so I went with these...

I also made the logo bigger for my body size (I am 6'6) so... a tiny logo would have looked silly. And I have always been a fan of larger logos on superheros anyway. I'm working on the COMIC version next...

Enjoy!

Damian

l_d47a40ff5d3634b9aaeeaa067644f2af.jpg

Obligatory CAPTAIN HAMMER Myspace bathroom shot

l_164d26167eba46794efd864c7b95fca7.jpg

Last edited:
I am breaking a CARDINAL rule of mine by posting this image... but I wanted to show off the shirt...

90% completed COMIC version of Captain Hammer. Need to finish the Belt and add the Yellow buttons.

l_780051dbd3148d4102f275da7b84bfc7.jpg

Anyone care to stare at his crotch long enough to figure out if he's got a button or zip fly? :lol

Anyways... this is the same place I ordered my Stargate BDU's from (button fly, btw), and they have Dark Grey available, so it looks like I'll be placing another order soon:

Quartermaster - Lawpro BDUs

pS29-20_ss.jpg

Posted the same link in the first post, and everything but 3 and 4-XL are now out of stock. Apparently they were prepared about just as well as the servers were on the first day...

Ok, I finally had time to work on it a bit, not all night mind you, but I wanted to devote a little time to it. This is what I came up with:

my_hammer.jpg

comparisoncopy.jpg

If you go back to the first page of this thread and look at the "official" shirt, it looks nothing like the he's wearing EXCEPT some of the detail, but the shape is all wrong. I tried to combine a simplistic line drawing to match the shirt and incorporated just some of the detail from the other. I think it makes a nice happy medium.

Just my take. Feel free to comment. I'm always up for constructive criticism. If anyone wants me to do a run, speak now, btw. I'd be happy to. I would make them high quality opaque heat transfers... just like the one he's wearing.

These would be a little cheaper than my other tees too.

I think the claw might be a bit too curved on your version, but other than that I think it looks great!

I thought that initially, but it only APPEARS like it's straighter in that pic due to the shirt being slightly wrinkled... take a look at some other pics or the video to see what I mean..

Actually I don't think there is all that shading in it, looks like a 4-color print to me... Black, yellow, and two tones of grey

Actually I don't think there is all that shading in it, looks like a 4-color print to me... Black, yellow, and two tones of grey

Yeah, I thought so too at first, Ramiel... but I swear in the pictures I was using as reference I thought I saw gradients. I know that could just be lighting, but when you look at the detail of the "official" shirt, it makes you wonder why IT would have that much detail if there wasn't some sort of it on the original.

I'll try making it solid colors and see what it looks like.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back