Captain America TWS (The Winter Soldier

Bumping this up with updated full front reveal on the TWS suit.

Attachments

• capnew.jpg
    capnew.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 664
He stole Batman's cape!

Great detail for the helmet.
So is that a carbon fiber cheek or the weave pattern of a fabric under-hood?

not a big fan of all the details on the helmet, but at least he doesnt look like dumbo with the helmet with the exposed ears. i knew chris would fill it better :)

So is that a carbon fiber cheek or the weave pattern of a fabric under-hood?

Carbon fiber cheek, though it's probably just a sticker applied to the urethane helmet. Doesn't look like he's wearing an underhood with this lid, similar to his TFA helmet.

Came across these today. Didn't see them posted in this thread.

This one purports to be an official pic for TWS but it looks like a comp of some sort with TA suit as a base - pretty cool none-the-less.
2nrjz8l.jpg

You've probably seen this set pic of a stunt man in TWS suit - didn't see it posted here yet though.
s16s1t.jpg

More pics:
2sbqr87.png

2e6a1ac.jpg

Attachments

• 2e6a1ac.jpg
    2e6a1ac.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Came across these today. Didn't see them posted in this thread.

This one purports to be an official pic for TWS but it looks like a comp of some sort with TA suit as a base - pretty cool none-the-less.
http://i40.tinypic.com/2nrjz8l.jpg

You've probably seen this set pic of a stunt man in TWS suit - didn't see it posted here yet though.
http://i41.tinypic.com/s16s1t.jpg

This is AWESOME! Thanks for posting! I keep finding pics on instagram, but obviously nothing larger or high resolution.

Looks pretty cool. I don't like it as much as the TFA suit but definitely better than the Avengers. And I kind of dig the exposed ears on the helmet.
Keep the pics coming!

If you guys haven't seen it yet - official advance poster for TWS and San Diego Comic Con exclusive poster.

Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Poster.jpg

Captain-America.jpg

I wonder based on this concept art if TFA costume (looks updated a bit with the red side inserts) makes another appearance?

Last edited:
Anyone else bugged by the lack of red paint on the shield?

Side note, what material is that? I want to say it's just a dark blue denim with rubber or foam sandwiched between the layers.

I asked my tailor and she said it looks like moleskin and calico fabric? She is gonna ugradey F.A costume to the newer version or just make me a new one :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back